Tried DS Craze pre workout? or recommend any?

Options
twiggypal
twiggypal Posts: 439 Member
I used Jack3d since 2011 and my supply has now come to an end....:frown: Despite differing opinions, I loved the products, didnt abuse it and didnt use it all the time. When I did use it, hell I was like a man possessed in the gym. I dont know what it felt like but it certainly focused my mind.:frown:

Ive heard nothing good about Jack3d micro and im looking for an alternative. I appreciate I wont get anything the same as jack3d as regards to the ingredients that were taken out. Im looking a for a boost and a great pump. Some people in the gym have mentioned 'Craze' Anyone tried it?

Replies

• SyStEmPhReAk
    SyStEmPhReAk Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I've tried it. I thought it was ok... But I know others, my brother included, who had more intense effects than i did.

One PWO that literally kicked my *kitten* and got me pumped was Lecheek Speed x3. HOLY *kitten*! That stuff was no joke for me.
  • grantdumas7
    grantdumas7 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I do want to try Craze one day. I am currently using D-Stunner. This has become my favorite pwo. It is true what the label claims, no tolerance build up.
  • twiggypal
    twiggypal Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Well ive tried it and I couldnt honestly say it made a scrap of difference. It felt liked had a good strong coffee with extra sugar. No wow factor. Lecheek speed I checked up on and its given top reviews. Ill give it a whirl. Thanks for the replies.
  • DekkaTwoOneWizzy
    Options
    Craze is good. As is MAN Game day. Dendrobium is very different than PEA, 1,3 dimeth, or pure caffeine highs. Its purely cognitive. I think Game day is superior to Craze and its 60 servings per unit. I havnt gone over 1/2 scoop and it hits.
  • TheSwoleMinister_deleted
    Options
    I have been using Craze for almost a year and I love it. I am very caffeine tolerant and for some odd reason found myself having to take 3 scoops of original Jack3d just to maintain a PWO high in the gym. With Craze I only need one scoop and the overall feeling I have is much better than with jack3d. Much more energy towards the end of my workout (no sudden die-out) and really intense focus too. Real easy to squeeze out a few extra reps before failure. No crazy heart jitters either.

I'll be trying the new berry lemonade flavor next as I have only tried the grape so far.