I decided to take it a step further

Options
while I am correcting my undereating problem and eating more calories. for me I thought it would be best to focus on getting better. I am also scale obbessed so I thought for the time being it is best to hide the scale for awhile. I need to focus on dealing with this first. before I am ready to weigh on the scale again. I took my first day class on undereating recovery today. opened my diary to public its a huge risk but my desire to beat this thing outweighs any fears I have.

Replies

• TheBigFish711
    Options
    Good for you! I wish you the best, and sounds like you are making steps in the right direction!! =)
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a good start for sure. Good luck to you!
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    It is always encouraging to here people making steps toward being the healthiest they can be!
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Being open and honest is admirable. You obviously want to make positive, healthy changes and this is another stepping stone that will help you be successful.
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I am sure trying too. I just want to focus on getting well first before the scale. my calories are supposed to be according to scooby 1,504 calories. I was eating between 1,000 -1,100 calories sometimes 1200 but didn't net proper amount. I think the scale while my body will be adjusting to the changes would not be very encouraging. so I need to go without it for awhile