Just joined today

Options
My name is Michele, and I am still trying to figure all this out, (it seems easy enough). I am a mother of 2 wonderful children, my daughter is 15 and my son is 3. I have never really had trouble with my weight, that is, until my son was born (I guess that is my bodies way of telling me the 12 year difference in their age was too much--ha!). It has been 3 1/2 years since, and I still can't lose the last of the "left-over" weight. I am hoping this will help! Being able to actually see and keep track of what I am eating and exercising, hopefully, will help me to make better decisions (like when I am bored I will eat a cookie--ha, guess that will stop!). So anyways, I'll give it a try and hope for the best! :) Good luck to everyone with all of your goals!!

Replies

• Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    Best of luck! You can do it- you just need to stay focused! I am here trying to lose the weight from my son, as well. He is 15 months old, and I still have 15 lbs left..... I gained too much with him, needless to say. So if you need any encouraging friends, feel free to add me!
  • tkarratti
    tkarratti Posts: 30
    Options
    WELCOME MICHELE1826! I love this site...it keeps me accountable as I track every day. You sound motivated AND you made this far...so keep going...it is so worth it!
  • taalibahdenise
    Options
    Welcome Michele1826 to Myfitnesspal! It will definitely be your pal through the duration of your weightloss and fitnessgain. As the old adage goes, "seeing is believing." You'll be amazed at how many wake-up calls you get concerning your "good food choices" list. As an added bonus, your calorie intake coincides with your daily exercise routine. Feel free to "befriend" me. Perhaps we can motivate one another! Take care and get P.H.A.T (Pretty Healthy and Toned)!

t
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    Hey Michele! you are in the right place. This has become my FB! I love everyone here. So motivating and if you want inspiration LET ME TELL YOU! There are people here that will give you the strength sister. Welcome aboard.