NSV!!!!

Options
MeIShouldB
MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
Today's NSV is the fact that I did 50 SQUATS! Yes! Working on my thighs and booty. Never been able to do that many before. My thighs were like WHAT THE HELL! LOL

Replies

• BOOMaggedon
    BOOMaggedon Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    BOOM! Great job!
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Nice!!! Hitting a new max is an awesome NSV!
  • Piesmom96
    Piesmom96 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great job on the squats. Today I DID NOT want to go to the gym, even took a shower because I convinced myself I wasn't going. After about an hour of searching for a job on the internet, I went to the gym. And it felt great!
  • MeIShouldB
    Options
    Nice!!! Hitting a new max is an awesome NSV!

ESPECIALLY SINCE MY MAX USED TO BE LIKE....10 LOL
  • dreamingofhealthy
    dreamingofhealthy Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I love that "I can't believe I did that" feeling!!!! The first time I got it was when I pushed thru 100 pushups in my kickboxing class. while they werent all in a row. Throughout the 1 hour class we did 12 sets of 10. so in an hour I managed to squeeze out 120 pushups... When i started my journey I wasn't able to do even 10 in a row.

Good Job!!!
  • MeIShouldB
    Options
    I love that "I can't believe I did that" feeling!!!! The first time I got it was when I pushed thru 100 pushups in my kickboxing class. while they werent all in a row. Throughout the 1 hour class we did 12 sets of 10. so in an hour I managed to squeeze out 120 pushups... When i started my journey I wasn't able to do even 10 in a row.

Good Job!!!
    [/quote

RIGHT BACK AT YA
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!