What a great site!

Options
I've been using this site for the last two weeks and I LOVE it! I've always done "dieting" on my own with no guidance and this has been so helpful! I love that I can record my food and my exercise and it keeps track of my progress. I also like the part at the end that "encourages" me when I've eaten well to let me know how much I would lose if everyday was like this.
So far, I've lost 6 lbs in the last two weeks. Thank you MyFitnessPal.com!

Replies

• Samantharose8akaDebbie
    Samantharose8akaDebbie Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you!!!!!!1
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I've been using this site for the last two weeks and I LOVE it! I've always done "dieting" on my own with no guidance and this has been so helpful! I love that I can record my food and my exercise and it keeps track of my progress. I also like the part at the end that "encourages" me when I've eaten well to let me know how much I would lose if everyday was like this.
    So far, I've lost 6 lbs in the last two weeks. Thank you MyFitnessPal.com!

Well done!

I fully agree with you about Myfitnesspal too, excellent site!
  • shellee9tj
    shellee9tj Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    So glad you like this site, I LOVE IT!! Congrats on your success so far!:flowerforyou:
  • erinbug
    erinbug Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Congratulations!
  • DHERNAN81
    DHERNAN81 Posts: 5
    Options
    I LOVE THIS SITE, TOO, SPECIAL THANKS AND SHOUT OUT TO MY FRIENDS, THAT INTRODUCED ME TO THIS SITE, IT REALLY WORKS. I'VE BEEN TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT AND HAVE NEVER SUCEEDED LIKE I AM NOW. IF YOU ENTER YOUR INFO IN EVERYDAY, YOU BECOME MORE AWARE AND CHANGE YOURLIFE STYLE. WHICH IS THE KEY TO SUCESS, LIFESTYLE CHANGE!:happy: