Any one from Calgary ?

Hello, i am a new member and i am wondering if there is anyone from Calgary here

Replies

• Im from the same Country. Do I get points for that?
  • I am in Calgary. Feel free to add me =)
  • adudu
    adudu Posts: 17
    heyy there Adoreabella thanks :)
    when you say "add You" what do you mean ? to add you where ? as you can see i am new here so, please let me know how to do that :wink:
  • adudu
    adudu Posts: 17
    No! sorry you dont lol, where are you ? i mean which city ?
  • alicecorsiatto
    alicecorsiatto Posts: 35 Member
    Hey, I am from Calgary. I will add you to my friends list. Watch for a request to come though, press accept and then we are able to motivate and cheer each other on with exercise and dieting tips :)
  • Also from Calgary. Happy to have new friends and support so add me if you wish.
  • valeriecaden
    valeriecaden Posts: 14 Member
    Hey, I'm also a Calgarian! I'm a student at MRU. I'll send you a friend request.
  • chelmail
    chelmail Posts: 1
    I am also from Calgary, and very new. I just joined today. I have started my weight loss using the Weight Watchers points plus system, through a free Android app. So far it is working, but I really need help with motivation. Looking forward to using this site!
  • candymara
    candymara Posts: 49
    I'm in Calgary as well :) Happy to make some new friends so anyone else from Ctown feel free to add me as well! Good luck with your weightloss and fitness journeys!

Candace
  • Hello my dear.
    My name is Peace,
    it give me a great happiness to write to you this latter after viewing your profile to day at (myfitnesspal.com)which really interest me to contact you to send you this mail.
    because i will like us to know each other. i will like you to send me email back through my email address:.please i will like you to send me your email address so that i will tell you more about my self and also give you my picture for you to know who i am .i hope you understand.thanks.And i will like you to contact me Am waiting to see your lovely reply soonest.
    Miss Peace

**edited to delete personal email. please use MFP email system
  • stephens20
    stephens20 Posts: 1 Member
    No, but we are traveling there this summer. Traveling across the USA and into Canada and the Canadian Rockies and on to Calgary. Just starting myself - good luck!!
  • neacail
    neacail Posts: 228 Member
    Another Calgarian. :smile:
  • neacail
    neacail Posts: 228 Member
    Hello my dear.
    My name is Peace,

Reported.
  • chrisjathompson
    chrisjathompson Posts: 227 Member
    I grew up in Calgary. I am few hours away now.
  • MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    I drive through Calgary often...does that count?
  • lessofme150
    lessofme150 Posts: 105 Member
    I live in Cochrane and work in the city. Feel free to add me!!!!
  • LaurySch
    LaurySch Posts: 277 Member
    From Calgary...moved to Airdrie about 10 years ago but still work there! You can add me as well!
  • efahey
    efahey Posts: 33 Member
    Moved to Calgary about 11 months ago... definitely up to cheer on/get encouragement from some local peeps!

Looking for step classes or upbeat choreographed cardio classes (in or around downtown). Anyone have info?

5"2 122lbs looking to slim down ~10-15lbs and tone up.

-Erin
  • I'm in calgary! Feel free to add me!
  • I travel to Calgary for work but live in Edmonton

*covers her head waiting for the cow poop to come flying* :laugh: