Hello

Options
Hi all! I'm new here but am loving it so far! I lost about 12 lbs from Jan - Mar with regular diet and exercise. Then I did the 63-day Insanity program from Beachbody and lost about 3 more lbs but almost 10 inches! :) I'd like to lose around 5 more lbs but seem to have hit a plateau. Hoping tracking more diligently with this site will help get me there! Getting ready to start Round 2 of Insanity and if anything can burn off those last few lbs, it's these workouts! I haven't been very good about keeping a food diary up to now but I think this site might be the key! :)

Replies

• emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :flowerforyou: you picked the right sight for your journey. Good luck
  • ckfilbert
    ckfilbert Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey Michelle! Best wishes on your journey!! You should let us all know how the 2nd part of Insanity goes!
  • henry_531
    henry_531 Posts: 2
    Options
    Good Luck on your diet. If you put your mind to it, you can do it. It might be hard at sometimes, when that happens don't get disacourage, just go on and do better
  • LisaKC
    LisaKC Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    This is the best food tracker ever, and I've been keeping a food diary forever. I am so excited I found this one. It will work for you!
  • mchelle125
    mchelle125 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! @ckfilbert - I've already completed the full Insanity workout and am just starting over from the beginning. I got great results and love the workout...it's by far the hardest workout I've ever done. I'm a Beachbody Coach so I'd be happy to answer any questions. You can see my before and after pics on FB (Michelle Baughman Pollock). :)