30 lbs down so far :) Thanks MFP!!

Options
Just wanted to share my success so far :) I still have a lot to lose but I have lost more than i ever thought i could...I really thought i would never be able to stick with anything untill i found out about MFP and slowly i have taken off a little bit of the weight :) Im just getting back to working out I had a little road block with gallbladder surgery but im ready to get back to it and im mostly posting this just to motivate myself to keep going :) Since i started the healthy eating changes have really stuck i just dont crave the junk anymore and i crave veggies!! Its crazy but im so glad i found this site i have learned SOOOO much from the Message Boards and i just want to say thank you to everyone on here!! I cant wait till i can post my final Success!!

I stared losing weight 2 months after i had my daughter, I was 218lbs at delivery I was 235...

Before @ 218lbs :
mfp_zps355713e9.jpg

Durring, Today at 190 lbs :)
25978662_6481_zpse9b32b3e.jpg
25978662_6186_zps7f56113c.jpg

Replies

• edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely wonderful...very noticeable difference! Well done and keep it up!
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! :)
  • chinalavy
    chinalavy Posts: 104
    Options
    Wow good for you you look great
  • ImRadical4Jesus
    ImRadical4Jesus Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You're looking great! Keep up the hard work!
  • tmschulte1
    tmschulte1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome! I also started at 215 and have lost 30pounds, I come here to find people like you for inspiration so I can keep going! You look great, keep it up!
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look great, keep up the good work.
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Congrats and keep up the good work. U look great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!