MY NSV! Long time coming.....

Options
lh1626
lh1626 Posts: 241 Member
HI All.....I just had to share.......I have so many inspiring success stories from so many people on here and so many NSV's. I love reading them....it keeps me going and lets me know that I CAN do this.

I FINALLY today am seeing change....the scale is going down...slowwwwlllyyy, but that is okay! :happy:

My NSV is looking in the mirror and seeing how my shape has changed........my "fat" jeans are hanging off of me now. I can actually pull them completely off while they are buttoned and zipped.....it is an awesome and amazing feeling!!! :drinker: :love:

I just had to share.....thanks for reading and remember~~~~you CAN do this!

Replies

• princessd84
    princessd84 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Yay, well done! I also have a pair of "fat pants" that I am keeping. I try them on from time to time to remind me of how far I've come :)
  • mi55black
    mi55black Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well done! I'm finding the same with my pants, not having to undo them to put them on and take them off :-)
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    GO YOU!
  • JEG2012
    JEG2012 Posts: 158
    Options
    Bravo to you!!!!!
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Congrats on this. It is a wonderful feeling. But it can suck when it's a favorite pair that keeps going south like that.
  • lh1626
    lh1626 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
  • Ldbg289
    Ldbg289 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I also have jeans that I either have to be careful to not walk or run in them or.....choose different pants, because wearing a belt doesn't help me anymore. Even my newer smaller pants are getting to be too big. Kinda bittersweet because I just bought them not that long ago and I almost cant wear them.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!