Insanity results from those who started larger?

Options
Has anyone got any before/after pics and stats as to how much weight/ inches they lost doing insanity who wasn't already pretty slim when they started?

The results from the slimmer people are amazing and I don't knock their efforts it's just that I know for a fact that I am not going to have visible muscles at the end of it (at least the first round, give me a few!) so I'm interested to see shape changes in those that started with some flab!

Replies

• BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    I was pretty chunky to start, definitely no 6 pack at the end but these were my results within the first 30 days. Keep in mind there is only about a 5 or 6 lb difference between these photos.

April2011004.jpg

Day 30

05-11-2011009.jpg
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    That's great well done :-)
  • NicoleR1980
    NicoleR1980 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    wow only five or six pound difference the difference in those two pictures are amazing! You should be extremely proud of what you have accomplished!:smile:
  • BflSaberfan
    Options
    Thank you. I always try to look at those pictures when I get sad that the scale isn't moving.
  • LittleMissDover
    Options
    Any more?
  • tmschulte1
    tmschulte1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I hope this works, I don't post often, but I started doing Insanity last September, took some time off during the holidays and returned the first of this year and have lost 20 pounds since January, 30 total.
    4zvml4.png
    eufvd4.png
  • LittleMissDover
    Options
    That's great, I'm hoping for a decent result first round even if I am not 'crop top and shorts abs pic' ready!
  • BflSaberfan
    Options
    That's great, I'm hoping for a decent result first round even if I am not 'crop top and shorts abs pic' ready!

With insanity is so important to take pictures before and after, measurements can be taken incorrectly and the scale may not move at all but you will see a difference if you take pictures.
  • LittleMissDover
    Options

With insanity is so important to take pictures before and after, measurements can be taken incorrectly and the scale may not move at all but you will see a difference if you take pictures.

I got boyfriend to take some pics the day I started and will do every 2 weeks.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!