I am new to this site :)

Options
Hello! I am Lindsay. Getting married in 3 months and I am SOOOO excited!! I got the myfitnesspal app a little bit ago and LOVE it!! I have the Loseit app and this one is a lot better!! I dont really have much more weight to lose BUT I am wanting to stay on track and make sure I work out and see what I am putting in my body! I try to be VERY healthy and dont really eat anything that is "bad" for me. I am prob. going to become a personal trainer in the next year or so. My fiance is a coach/teacher in highschool and trains a lot of the players so he knows a lot about calories, diets, workouts, etc. So, I just try to keep up with him :)

Replies

• ritodcin03
    ritodcin03 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and welcome! The people on this site are pretty motivating, so you will have no trouble staying on track!
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It's a great tool to help you stay on track. Congrats on the wedding and good luck.
  • hippymunstr89
    Options
    Welcome, i am new too and getting married in 5 months.. Good luck to all with their goals and I hope this site helps me maintain a manageable goal!!! :happy: