I like salsa on my salad :) yummy
  • LosingMyMarbles
    LosingMyMarbles Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Bolthouse Yogurt Ranch
  • morielia
    morielia Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Homemade bleu cheese - none of the crap that comes in a bottle. I also like pomegranate balsamic or lime juice + smoked paprika and a little oil.
  • melmi20
    melmi20 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Anything Bolthouse!

Love the ranch and honey mustard yogurt dressings, and am currently enjoying the mango olive oil dressing.

All under 45 calories per serving (2 tbsp)

I second!! LOVE them! My fav Bolthouse Farms is a toss up between their Caesar Parmigiano and Raspberry Olive Oil Vinaigrette. I coat chicken tenderloins in the honey mustard dressing before breading with panko to make my son's chicken fingers...he loves it!
  • underwater77
    underwater77 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I use balsamic vinegar with a bit of dijon mustard and agave syrup. I absolutely love it.
    You can add EVOO, but I don't think it needs it personally.
  • dez_yaoichan
    Options
    wishbone light buffalo ranch

kraft raspberry poppyseed

any salsa with a dash of sour cream
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Renee's Sweet Onion vinegrette. 40 cals. per tablespoon, but a little goes a long way.

Otherwise, I like anything from Kraft's "Calorie Wise" line.
  • bryantthomasj
    Options
    1. Try Bolthouse Farms Creamy yogurt classic ranch
    2. Also try mixing some grainy mustard with olive oil. It is amazing with a field green salad with something like orange pepper, mushrooms, sunflower seeds, strawberry and grapefruit
  • Hichiko
    Hichiko Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I usually make my own dressing. Mix up a little apple cider vinegar, a little olive oil, and some raspberry or blackberry preserves. I usually make enough that I can put some in a jar/squeeze bottle, to have on hand for more salads later on. <3
  • sarahbai1
    Options
    Newman's Own Balsalmic Vinagarette. The other flavors are good too. If you have a Trader Joe's near you, the Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing is amazing and the Champagne one!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    I like just olive oil and balsamic vinegar or just a little olive oil and lemon
  • blondie_182_182
    blondie_182_182 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Annie's Lite Goddess Dressing...I am addicted to it.
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I like the Lite Catalina dressing with a Chef Salad. Or every now and then like a good creamy italian dressing.
  • flynchef
    flynchef Posts: 7
    Options
    STRAIGHT UP BALSAMIC VINEGAR!!!!!!
    BALSAMIC VINEGAR - 1TABLESPOON = 10 CALORIES
    OLIVE OIL - 1 TABLESPOON= 100 CALORIES

YOU DO THE MATH!! LOL!
    I WOULD MUCH RATHER HAVE AN EXTRA 100 CALORIES FOR MY DAY ON OTHER THINGS INSTEAD OF SALAD DRESSINGS!
    HAVE YOU READ THE LABEL OF THE BOTTLED STUFF THATS ONLY 30-60 CALORIES A SERVING ?!
    SALT...SUGAR..AND OTHER THINGS UNPRONOUNCEABLE!!
    :happy:
  • HollyTsab
    HollyTsab Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Balsamic vinegar dressing mixed with poppy seed dressing. Yum
  • reid95
    reid95 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I dont eat dressing, your salad should be full of fresh-produce and grilled chicken. If it does not taste good as fruits or veggies. No dressing.
  • adopt321
    adopt321 Posts: 111
    Options
    subbing
  • aliceb39
    aliceb39 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Ken's raspberry/walnut vinaigrette. Giraux (?) makes a delicious raspberry vinaigrette, too, but I don't know the nutrition facts on it. I don't use dressing a lot, either, but I love something sweet in my salad--mandarin oranges, candied walnuts, etc.
  • adorable_aly
    adorable_aly Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Lime and pepper :)
  • ripemango
    ripemango Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    You had me at mango. man, i hope my store has this 1. i'm dying to try it now!!
    Anything Bolthouse!

Love the ranch and honey mustard yogurt dressings, and am currently enjoying the mango olive oil dressing.

All under 45 calories per serving (2 tbsp)