Progress Pics - so far Before and During 30pounds lost!

Options
I always come to this board when I'm feeling like I want to go and get that little bag of chips from the vending machine and the stories here motivate me to stay my desk, because I see your transformations and I want to keep going! So I thought since I've lost 30 pounds maybe I could do the same for someone else.

I reached my highest weight when I was 5 pounds away from the weight I was when I delivered my twins. I thought, goodness this can't be right. So a coworker suggested I start Insanity, and I did. I honestly can't keep up working out 6 days a week (with 3 little kids) so I do 3-4 depending on how needy they are.

I hope I can motivate someone else, like you guys motivate me!

stats:
SW: 215
CW: 185
GW: 140 (for now)
I'm 5'6"

Here are some progress collages:
4zvml4.png
eufvd4.jpg

and here is my "Congratulations on losing 30 pounds" shirt I bought for myself, because all my other clothes are not fitting anymore
2qlbzfo.jpg
33a5cw9.jpg

Replies

• Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic! Continued success reaching your goals. :flowerforyou:
  • NatzC123
    NatzC123 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    you look great, well done on all your hard work :smile:
  • marqcutie80
    marqcutie80 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    The new shirt is cute! I definitely believe in rewards too. :)

Congrats and keep up the good work!
  • HollyTsab
    HollyTsab Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • danilynn2
    danilynn2 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    you look amazing. Great job!
  • nicarey19
    nicarey19 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You look great! We have similar stats. I also started in Sept. 12. Keep up the good work!
  • jensan37
    jensan37 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on your success!
  • lmd1676
    lmd1676 Posts: 17
    Options
    You look great!!! You are truly an inspiration!!! :)
  • pl7285
    pl7285 Posts: 14
    Options
    You look great:smile: Very inspirational !
  • Krisbrodie
    Options
    Congrats!! You look Great!
  • avalosk
    avalosk Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats to you :)
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    great job. You look amazing.
  • Elizabethhobbs84
    Options
    Yay!!!! Awesome work and dedication!!!! You look great :)
  • samara1981
    Options
    Congratulations! Thanks for the post! They always are motivating when you feel like it won't ever happen. Awesome congrats shirt too :)
  • mrsTravo9112
    mrsTravo9112 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    WOW!- Thanks for sharing your story - it is VERY inspirational... You look GREAT! Keep up the good work.

I am currently doing TurboFire & love it... On a scale from 1-10, how do you rate the Insanity?
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look great! I haven't seen a difference yet. I will be so glad when I do!
  • ohmelgosh79
    ohmelgosh79 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • pdphelps138
    pdphelps138 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Inspiration is what I need right now...can we be MFP friends?
  • tmschulte1
    tmschulte1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    WOW!- Thanks for sharing your story - it is VERY inspirational... You look GREAT! Keep up the good work.

I am currently doing TurboFire & love it... On a scale from 1-10, how do you rate the Insanity?

Insanity it appropriately titled because the first time I did it, I was like, these teeny meeny little people, who all have six packs are falling over at the end of the videos, it is truly insane! So as long as I keep moving my endurance will get better and I am keeping up now with them! Even my husband who is in the Fire Academy said, "You do jumping jacks as fast we do in the academy!" So on a scale form 1-10, I'd say 10, it's the hardest workout video I've ever done!
  • tmschulte1
    tmschulte1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look great! I haven't seen a difference yet. I will be so glad when I do!

Have you taken pictures? I didn't think there was *that* big of a difference with my 20lb loss, but when I put my pictures side by side I can totally see a difference!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!