Where is my motivation?

Options
***MISSING: MOTIVATION (only 2 months old)***

2 months ago, I found my motivation.... it went missing overnight about a week ago.
We had a lot of good times together during the course of the 2 months. We spent every minute of every day together, we ate together, we worked out together and we even set goals for ourselves throughout the course of the 2 months.
I am sad that it is gone now because, I was so glad when I finally found it and now it's been ripped away from me.
I will never forget how my motivation found me and how I found it. I was in the grocery store one day buying cookies and all of the sudden there it was.... my motivation. I walked out of the grocery store and went for a walk. Ever since than, we were best friends. I even lost 49 pounds with it's help.
I would absolutely love if someone gave me a call when you find it- I know you won't want to because, it's an amazing friend to have but, I WILL find that motivation and get back on track. Ever since it went missing, I have been sluggish and not able to do much. I am on the look out!

Replies

• sierra_12
    sierra_12 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    awh hun this made me sad! my motivation comes and goes, it gets afar sometimes when i go home. i want to spend time with family and eat everything that they are eating and not worry about my weight! then i come back to the dorms and feel horrible, and there my motivation is. ready to kick me in the butt and get me going again (:
    if you ever need anything, feel free to message me. I'm looking for someone to talk more one-on-one with everyday for motivation.
    keep your chin up love (:
  • Lobster_Lover
    Lobster_Lover Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    ***MISSING: MOTIVATION (only 2 months old)***

2 months ago, I found my motivation.... it went missing overnight about a week ago.
    We had a lot of good times together during the course of the 2 months. We spent every minute of every day together, we ate together, we worked out together and we even set goals for ourselves throughout the course of the 2 months.
    I am sad that it is gone now because, I was so glad when I finally found it and now it's been ripped away from me.
    I will never forget how my motivation found me and how I found it. I was in the grocery store one day buying cookies and all of the sudden there it was.... my motivation. I walked out of the grocery store and went for a walk. Ever since than, we were best friends. I even lost 49 pounds with it's help.
    I would absolutely love if someone gave me a call when you find it- I know you won't want to because, it's an amazing friend to have but, I WILL find that motivation and get back on track. Ever since it went missing, I have been sluggish and not able to do much. I am on the look out!

Love this! Although I am sorry to hear that you have lost motivation, the post itself cracked me up (similar to the obituaries you read for common sense, etc).

I hope you are able to find motivation quickly. I recently found him myself and hoping he sticks around along with his cousin Determination. :)
  • Eabec
    Eabec Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Sometimes motivation needs its own motivation!
    Maybe sometimes a nice break is needed to get back to the original goals. Good luck!
  • livingandlovinglife
    livingandlovinglife Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hi Paige,

I found your motivation! But, she told me to tell you that she will come out when you realize that she never left you in the first place. She is within you, and she will always be a part of you. But, she needs strength from you in order to be able to give you back the motivation that you want! So, if you really want your motivation, it's up to you to go get it! You can do it! :wink:

Deb
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Did you get the title of this from the Green Day song?
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Hi Paige,

I found your motivation! But, she told me to tell you that she will come out when you realize that she never left you in the first place. She is within you, and she will always be a part of you. But, she needs strength from you in order to be able to give you back the motivation that you want! So, if you really want your motivation, it's up to you to go get it! You can do it! :wink:

Deb

Thumbs up :)

I understand, hon. Mine takes off to parts unknown as well. Hang in there.
  • glenner
    glenner Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    My motivation tends to head south for the winter- could that be where yours is? I did find it again yesterday and hope it lasts longer then the nice weather! (so sick of snow)
  • ayyeecee
    ayyeecee Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Is it bad that my motivation is too look better than my husbands ex? Lol I know it sounds super b*tchy, but its true.

I have other reasons too, but that is just one that I kind of feel guilty about, because I know I should be doing it for me, and not to be better than anyone else.

Anyone else feel this way?