confused???

Options
ok so here is my question? If I start loosing weight am I suppose to adjust my profile to the new weight I am now at? Or do I keep my profile the same from when I first started. For example let's just say I started at 150 pounds but now I weigh 135 pounds should I go in my profile and change it to what I am now or keep it at 150. I am so confused!!! Also my calorie goal was 1500 however I burned 300 in excercise so does that mean I now need to eat 1800? Please Help! I will be at work until 6:00 and gone for the weekend so let me know thanks!!!

Replies

• needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    If you "check-in" with a new weight the system will automatically update. You can add a ticker-in Tools, I think, that will track your progress. If you don't eat enough calories your body will shut down thinking it's starving. So, yes, you should try to eat those 300 (or at least some) exercise calories. Seems counter intuitive but most of us have found that eating exercise calories results in more weight loss or can bump you off of a plateau. Good luck and have a good weekend!
  • faithstephenson
    faithstephenson Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I update my goals with my new weight at least every 10 pounds. And yes, you should be eating your exercise calories.
  • StaceysPaige
    Options
    thankyou so much!!! I guess I would have known that if I were weighing in but I have not been weighing myself so I wouldn't get discouraged. However I think now will definetley be the time I start. Thanks so much for answering so quickly:flowerforyou:
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Really? Mine wont adjust them, I have to go to my goals and update it there.
  • ChristineMcGrae
    Options
    I update mine every Sunday after I weigh In. Have weighed in 3 times and it has changed each time. Only by around 10-15 calories each time but still if I would have waited then it would have been a much bigger change and I would have been eating those calories when really I should have had less.