Any 20 something ladies with 50 lbs to lose?

Options
I need friends to help me stay motivated. I need to lose about 50 lbs. Currently 5'8" 201 lbs. Down 5 lbs from 206 SW. I got down to 177 over the summer, but got lazy and gained most of it back. Feel free to add me!

Replies

• cassandramarie7587
    cassandramarie7587 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 22, almost 23, and have 50 plus to lose, feel free to add me, my names Cassandra!
  • lali_lemon
    lali_lemon Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    21 definitely got a lot to lose add me :) I want to stay motivated
  • brittanycochran338
    brittanycochran338 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Im 21 will be 22 friday!! I started 256 and got down to 232 before starting myfitnesspal and am now down to 204!!! Feel free to add me!!!
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Hey i'm 29, started at 195 and am down to 179 with a UGW of 140, so I have started but I'll be here for the long haul. Feel free to add me!
  • Kayleylou89
    Options
    Hi :)
    I am 24 with around 148lbs to lose, I have 21lbs so far just by eating better and exercising!
    Please all feel free to add me :)
    Could always use some extra support x
  • floydgasm
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've got about 50 more pounds to go!
  • puredesign
    Options
    33! :) ..started today to reach the goal - i need motivation to turn this way of living a habit!

HELP ..if you have got any tips! :)

thanks, and good luck to all!
  • caffreycasiano
    Options
    I am 22 ans have about 40 to lose. Feel free to add me, I could really use the support myself
  • KasandraKristine
    KasandraKristine Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, looking to lose about 20lbs. I used MFP before my wedding in 2011 and had great results! The weight has slowly creeped back and I'm ready to get summer ready. Looking for motivating friends as well!
  • Shenanagins85
    Shenanagins85 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm 27, always looking for buddies to help me kill my fat! 50lbs to go!
  • doulanik
    doulanik Posts: 84
    Options
    I sent all of you requests. Thanks so much!
  • LeslieS22
    Options
    24 and ready to lose a lot. I just added you! Others feel free to add me! I love to support others through the process and get support in return!
  • Lovemyzach
    Lovemyzach Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! That is my goal so we can try to have our 2nd child....I'm pushing myself as hard as I can until August......