My 1st Day...not my last

Options
CUScka
CUScka Posts: 14 Member
This is my first day! Haven't been on a regular exercise plan for years. Last summer I started walking 2-3 miles a day, but got discouraged because after a month I was not dropping weight, so I'm sure you all can guess what happened next...yep, I stopped walking. Since then I have gained 20 pounds..ekks! I never thought I would be at this weight...I used to be the "small" one...my nickname "Tiny"...but now obviously things have changed. I'm tired of feeling fat and ugly. Everything else in my life is great, the only thing that I am unhappy about is my weight. I find myself distancing myself from friends, because I feel obese. The kicker...I went to the doctor's office today and they gave me a pamphlet on obesity! UGG! I wanted to cry. I eat pretty healthy...very low carb diet, tons of veggies..but I love my vino! lol I know that if i cut down on the alcohol intake and add in exercise I will be able to lose the pounds...My weight is out of control...I need to get it in control..NOW!

Replies

• Juggernaut_D
    Juggernaut_D Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hello there! This is my first day as well. This looks like a pretty great site with a lot of encouraging people on it. Let's stick to our new plan and get the weight off! Your vice is vino, and mine is breads! Let's kick their butts! Lol!
  • CUScka
    CUScka Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Sounds good!