Replies

• driley9330
    driley9330 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Wow, fantastic effort so far have resulted in an awesome change. Congrats on your success so far.
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful accomplishment! I wish you continued success.
  • morgainejasmine
    morgainejasmine Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes, you look lovely. I am at 295 and have been within ten pounds of this for quite some time. I am following your lead.
  • IamD1
    IamD1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great news- keep up the good work! A road worth traveling!
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work, you are doing great!:flowerforyou:
  • kellymoconnell
    kellymoconnell Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Keep at it! Slow and steady wins the race. Plus, I'm sure your health issues will improve, which is the best part.
  • ashlbubba
    ashlbubba Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! You look great! I believe they call this TWOterville!!!!!
  • MouseTmom
    MouseTmom Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    lookin good!
  • adopt321
    adopt321 Posts: 111
    Options
    Good for you! What a remarkable difference even at this point.
  • longingforcontrol
    Options
    Amazing work. what a great achievement. congratulations!!
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You can see a real difference in your body. It must feel so great to be in the "200's" Don't give up, keep going your off to a wonderful start.
  • Deloresbolt
    Deloresbolt Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL
  • ewak1280
    ewak1280 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! Great job at being persistant!
  • ccebohmygod
    Options
    possibly my favourite post because I am so similar to you - in weight and the background. I wish you the very best of luck, stick at it.
  • CasiiD
    CasiiD Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that's wonderful!
  • cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Keep at it! Slow and steady wins the race. Plus, I'm sure your health issues will improve, which is the best part.

I've seen some improvements already. :) My resting heart rate has dropped from 110 to 72, my blood pressure is back to normal, and the horrible pain in my knees is gone. At my heaviest weight, it took all of my strength to push myself out of my recliner. That's how bad my knees were. I also had issues cleaning the house because it took me a few tries to get down on the floor, and then pushing myself back up involved clinging to a door frame and trying not to cry.

I couldn't sleep on my stomach because it crushed my ribcage and made it hard to breathe. I couldn't lay on my back to read a book because the fat on my neck and upper chest would slide back and press against my windpipe. Now, I can lay on my back or stomach all I want.

I never want to go back to that "before" way of living. That's what keeps me going. The farther away from 357 I get, the happier I am. The only issue left is some arthritis on the top of my left foot caused by too much stress on my arch, but my doctor said that will clear up as long as I keep wearing supports in my shoes and keep losing weight.
  • 1diggs
    1diggs Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work you look great
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great!! Good going! And here is to the next bit :drinker:
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    That is brilliant progress and love how many benefits you feel already - well done on crossing that threshold, it's a great feeling :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!