Green Coffee Extract

freasabreze
freasabreze Posts: 97 Member
Just curious... Has anyone tried this Green Coffee Extract and do you think it works?

Replies

• Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Just curious... Has anyone tried this Green Coffee Extract and do you think it works?
    No and no
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Main ingredient: Caffeine. Cheaper alternative: Coffee. Effectiveness at weight loss: Negligible. There is no diet aid that will make you stop being hungry, make it easier to work out, make you want carrots over cookies, or do anything that you can't do with diet and exercise.
  • freasabreze
    freasabreze Posts: 97 Member
    I agree with all of you. Nothing but diet and exercise will work for weight loss. I was just curious. There has been so much talk about it.
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    I bought some but never took it like I was suppose to. I hate taking pills...lol
  • windyleal
    windyleal Posts: 20
    One of my co-workers is using it and has lost two clothing sizes in the last month or so but not a ton of weight on the scale. I am in a slump so I bought some and started them this morning. The ones I bought from Amazon are caffeine free and are called Svetol Green Coffee Gold (400mg) from Nutrigold. It says it supports fat reduction and glucose metabolism. You just take one capsule 30 min before meals up to 3x a day. The only things I saw during my research that might be weird effects are from caffeine...so I got the caffeine free version - this capsule is less than 2% caffeine.