started insanity yesterday....

Options
m76b
m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
who is with me?? need some friends on this crazy journey and some peeps who kick my butt too!!!! :drinker:
(not sure is this was the right forum .. oh well!!)

Replies

• hastinbe
    hastinbe Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    There are some Insanity groups, checkout

Support for our INSANITY -- http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/4913-support-for-our-insanity
    Beachbody Fit Club -- http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/2277-beachbody-fit-club

Search the groups to find more
  • almav1987
    almav1987 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just started today, i was supposed to start yesterday but I'll work with it.
  • m76b
    Options
    ok! thanks!!

alma.. feel free to add me if u like!
  • biddy81
    biddy81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I just got mine in yesterday, so I did the fit test this morning. I feel marginally less afraid of it, but now that I've got it, it's all or nothing! Need to take before pics before I go too much farther...
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    who is with me?? need some friends on this crazy journey and some peeps who kick my butt too!!!! :drinker:

I am already your friend and doing Insanity!!!
  • m76b
    Options

I am already your friend and doing Insanity!!!

LOL! I didnt know you was !!!! so ... kick my butt everyday couse i think i cant make itttttttttttttt!!! and its only day 3 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ryanwood935
    ryanwood935 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I started about a week ago on the road to losing 40-50 pounds. I'm still ridiculously out of shape, but I have already noticed I can push my heart rate a bit higher without fear of death or vomitting! I don't know about you, but even the fit test beat me up the first time. Now I look forward to seeing my improved results in a week.
  • smileyfacefor3
    smileyfacefor3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity March 4th. I really struggle but refuse to give up! Good Luck to you!