P90X2

Options
Base & Back.
10 sets of plyometrics alternated with 10 sets of pull-ups. Holy crap!!

Replies

• kfesta52
    kfesta52 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Okay, I know you are a P90X and P90X2 fan, so maybe you can help me out. I have been wavering and trying to decide whether to get P90X2, or one of the other series. I've been doing P90X, mostly just using the resistance videos in along with my running and occasional other cardio (and I do the yoga every weekend). I've gotten in great shape from just this haphazard approach, I can't commit to follow the actual program day for day with my work and family life, but I'm getting a bit bored doing the same videos all the time for strength. I've read good and bad about P90X2 (and every other video series, of course), and just haven't hopped off the fence yet. Rushfit also looks interesting. Thoughts?
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Yep that's one of the few videos ill still do from p90x/p90x2...such a great workout
  • Karri_Lynn
    Options
    kfesta52, I personally like P90X2. I am a huge fan of P90X but I like the change X2 gives. I am someone who constantly needs to switch up my workouts or I get bored. X2 is different than the original. Tons of concnetration on the core and working multiple muscles at once. Hope this helps!
  • rdrage73
    rdrage73 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    The P90x2 program is really good. But I now have to do the workouts on mute.