just starting

Options
:smile: I started listing the foods and it is a very helpful tool. Don't have enough calories left for dinner, but I'll eat mostly veggies tonight with a little protein and skip the wine.:tongue:

Replies

• megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Welcome, it gets easier to portion out the meals the longer your here so you don't fall short at one meal.
  • marydee72
    marydee72 Posts: 51
    Options
    anyone know of websites for great, delicious meal ideas?
    I hate cooking...yeesh
  • katlou2
    katlou2 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    the calorie counter is very helpful. It really shows you what's going on. Look at other people's diary for ideas on how to spread it out otherwise you become hungry. You'll love this site, everyone is so great.. I love reading the success stories, it shows me it can me done!
  • water4life
    water4life Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I normally eat smaller calorie meals in the morning and for lunch, that allows me to have a larger variety of potential dinner food. I would eat your largest meals after you get done working out (if you are considering you just started). After exercise, your metabolism is fast that any other time. You should try to eat your largest meal within 1-2 hrs of finishing your exercise regiment.
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Good luck!!!
  • lifechanges06
    lifechanges06 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    welcome welcome

it all comes together. just keep doing it.

Sharon from PA
  • kimcool
    kimcool Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks. I'm feeling hungry right now, but it is good to read everyones posts and get some encouragement, even if it is for someone else. I think I will get out of the house, water the garden, then finish the cleaning I never finished............:tongue:
  • mylilangels4
    Options
    Hi just starting,
    I have started this program just today. I hope this will help me to loose the weight I need to.
    I haven't gotten repost from anyone yet, but I try to read everyone who post so maybe I can
    get the support from that. I've even tried to ad people from here as friends so I can get the
    support I need. I'm here for support. :)