Just a little thought....

Options
First let me say Happy Father's Day weekend!!!! Being a dad is not an easy thing. So many dads just run from their responsibilities nowadays. For all the dads who are being dads you totally rock! You are true servants of God!

Now that message was for the dudes but I have to say something to you ladies. It may be Father's Day but a lot (if not ALL) of you women deserve a shout out. So many of you are single mommas trying to be both parents. God knew what he was doing when He made women so strong! Do what you do ladies! God honors it and you will be blessed because of it.

Now i just wanted to bend your ear for one more second and say something about this "getting healthy" journey you are on. You are doing fabulous! You look so beautiful. I am so proud of all the hard work you have put in. You are kicking butt baby. No one can stop you and you are not going back. EVER! Strut around baby. You are sexy, hot and gorgeous. This is your moment to shine. You are beyond amazing.

I love you all so much.

God bless you.

Ed

Replies

• melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    You always know the perfect thing to say! Always! Today has been rough for me and after I squeezed in a little exercise while my sweet son slept I feel so much better. Even just 20 minutes did so much to turn my day around.

Happy Father's Day to you!
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    You are, indeed, a rock star! Thanks for your posts, and Happy Fathers Day! :glasses:
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    You always know the perfect thing to say! Always! Today has been rough for me and after I squeezed in a little exercise while my sweet son slept I feel so much better. Even just 20 minutes did so much to turn my day around.

Happy Father's Day to you!

THANK YOU! :smile: I am very proud of you. I know things are not easy right now but you are working so hard. God sees that. WE all see that. I hope you know you we are all cheering you on!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    You are, indeed, a rock star! Thanks for your posts, and Happy Fathers Day! :glasses:

Thank you! :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • RhondaCrombie
    Options
    Very true, Ed! Have a WONDERFUL Father's Day!!!:flowerforyou: And YOU need to do some strutting, too, Mr. Man! You are doing an AMAZING job as well. Thank you for all your love and support.
  • ShastaAngel
    Options
    Your posts make me feel so great! You are a rare gift to everyone here. I hope your Father's Day is a blessed one! Thank you for your words of inspiration, and the positive thoughts. Makes my day!
    Valerie
  • 2daughtermom
    Options
    Thank you for your post, very inspirational and motivating. I have been a single mom for the past 11 years. My daughters are both grown now and the youngest just graduated high school and is on her own. I pat my self on the back every day watching how they both turned out. No, it's not easy, but I would rather be on my own struggling every day then in an abusive relationship. We also have to remember the single fathers out there. Granted there is not as many as the single moms, but they deserve recognition too. Ed, you have a wonderful Fathers Day. Enjoy every minute of it. You deserve it.
  • thisemmabites
    Options
    HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!
  • lilmissy2
    lilmissy2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I'm not a mother but I love seeing this kind of beautiful post where somebody just says something nice, with no agenda :)
  • skysilver
    skysilver Posts: 73
    Options
    To a man with a strong faith and an even stronger, loving, caring heart and soul. May god bless you on Father's Day :flowerforyou:
    To lose so much is wonderfull-achieving a healthy body to match that of your soul, in my eyes that is someone who is so on the right path!! striving for purity!!!

Dianne
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    You are all so sweet! Thank you! :smile: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • TerrieClarke
    Options
    A very Happy Father's Day to you, Ed! And thank you for serving our country! You made the world a better place for me. Thank you.
    Please enjoy your day with your children and wife!

May I share a little story with you? I used to work for the US Army Physical Fitness School which was started at Fort Benjamin Harrison, Indiana In 1983. I was employed as the nutrition subject matter expert. Our school conducted the Master Fitness Trainer course. (I loved, loved, loved working with the army! I have so much respect for our military, it's difficult to put into words.) Does any of this sound familiar to you? It's great to meet you on this site!

Terrie