I Did It!

Options
KimBeron
KimBeron Posts: 50 Member
I'm sweating as I write this. I just completed the 30 Day Shred! Never would I have thought of doing this before joining MFP. Reading everyone's success stories and achievements gave me the strength to start the program and my determination helped me complete it.
Funny though as I know I have lost weight and I do feel better but I don't really see it. Kinda crazy.
Too tired tonight but I will post my results from the 30 DS tomorrow.
I may even post pictures maybe that's what I need to see.

If anyone's thinking of doing this program, just do it even if you think you can't. I'm not perfectly fit or healthy as I smoke too, with that being said there's no reason you can't push yourself, you just have to believe in yourself. We don't all fit into the mold and I realize that's ok as long as I am happy!

Replies

• hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! I can't wait to see pics.
    I completed 30DS 2 weeks ago and had good results too
  • countrygal02012
    countrygal02012 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! That isn't an easy thing to do!! Congrats!
  • daysofmylife
    daysofmylife Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Starting with a group on Monday and this is just the inspiration I needed to hear. I am so out of shape making me more fearful to do it than I thought I would be, but I'm going to do it!!!
    Thank you for your post! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!