Hello...

Options
Hi,
I'm new on here. I was told about this site from a lady I know. I'm 36 yrs. old and I need to loose weight!
I'm very hard to get going as far as exercising, and trying to eat right. I'm not good with calculating calories.
I pretty much eat then I try to watch how much I weight. I need someone who can be my so call coach to help
me along at first. I don't exercise, b/c it's hard to get motivated. So any help or advice would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Replies

• smtirado
    smtirado Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    welcome. My name is Sara Tirado, I was the same way, I did not want to excercise. but one day I look at myself and mirror and say you need to do something. I am also diabetic. So we can help each other. Your can email. and I will try to give you the support that you need. Welcome to our site.
  • hungreeteacher17
    hungreeteacher17 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp! the calories & the excericise start to become a habit after you have been doing this for awhile. Now I look forward to logging my food & excercise because I am eager to do something good for my body. Even if I have a day when I don't work out or eat in the way I want to, atleast I know that for the most part I am living a healthier life than I did before! Good luck with your weight loss journey! Friends will help you along the way.:smile:
  • mylilangels4
    Options
    Thanks sarah,
    I truely do need some support. I look in mirror everyday and I hate it!!! That's why I joined here.