Mommy Looking for help

Options
I am a 30 year old mother to a wonderful three year old son. I am new to MFP and looking for friends to help me along the way. I want to be healthy for my son and husband. I have about 130lb to lose.

Replies

• ktownchik2005
    ktownchik2005 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Added you:)
  • nicolej1016
    nicolej1016 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi April. I am a mom of two and am in my 30's. I am new to MFP too and have 95 pounds to loose. We can encourage one another!
  • Help4nb
    Help4nb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    hello im nat, mom of 3 ! age 31 . 5.3"( shorty) i talk loads on the news feed and have some great friends , but would love to help you too . sending u a request , us mommy's got to stick together :)
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am a mother of a 3 year old and pregnant with baby #2. I will send you a friend request :)
  • cherieannjohnson
    cherieannjohnson Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    mom of a 3 year old too..and a six week old :) friend request coming your way :)
  • Mia05H
    Mia05H Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, I'm 28 and the mum of a three year old too :smile: Seems we're both looking for the same kind of motivation and support. I'm new on here and not sure how it works yet, but hopefully we can support each other and achieve our goals, and healthy recipes for ourselves and our kids :)
  • AlissaAngelo
    AlissaAngelo Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm a mommy to two little girls (age 5-1/2 and almost 3). Sending a friend request! :)