Music to motivate and get pumped up....

Options
I just started back on MFP and have also started exercising. Need to get a playlist together but am drawing a blank on tunes to add to the collection to get me pumped up while working out. What are some good songs you can think of? English and even Spanish.

Replies

• Steph13RN
    Steph13RN Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    iHeart radio is free and Pandora too ... I like to put on Pitbull and all the music there is fast, fun, and makes you want to move!!
  • MissSoontobeslender
    Options
    Rhianna's music often has a great beat and you can make a station of it on Pandora
  • josiejlee
    josiejlee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I listen to electronic dance music. Gets me super pumped!
  • AllisonConnell1301
    Options
    Google "workout playlist" and there are lots of different ideas! If you like certain types of music, type that in too. There are a lot of good playlists..that's where I got mine!
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I always check out Pandoras workout music. Works well. Dance/electro remixes
  • ninja_x
    ninja_x Posts: 4
    Options
    for cardio, you should look up the rocket-it! scienist they are great smash up songs. You can get their music for free from their website
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    What Kind of workout are you doing is the ?
    What kind of music do you like?
    Google will give you playlist
  • futmom
    futmom Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks all for the good ideas. I've found some stations on Pandora that works well and creating a playlist on Spotify helps stop the repetitive songs that is sometimes played on Pandora.
  • runningwiththepups
    Options
    I have the Fit Radio app on my phone. You choose the music type, and it does a DJ mix of music that's about 128 bpm.
  • KirstenTheFamilyCoach
    KirstenTheFamilyCoach Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I have an iPhone and recently found an app call RockMyRun and I love it :)