Nuva Genic,

Options
tundebo
tundebo Posts: 61 Member
Hello Guys,

I just would like to ask, did somebody try out Nuva Genic fat burning pills. Are they really so good as written on the internet?

Thank you for your reply.

Tünde

Replies

• thisisme13
    thisisme13 Posts: 150
    Options
    No.

A pill is not going to make you burn fat.

Moving and heavy lifting will make you burn fat.

What is on the internet is usually written by either the company itself or people who were paid by the company to write good reviews.
  • twoss9112
    twoss9112 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Anything in pill form, anything purported to burn fat, speed metabolism, blast belly fat, this that and the other, is crap.

HCG, green tea pills, raspberry ketone, hydroxycut, stacker... all crap. Anything that relies on replacing some or all meals with shakes and pills and wafers... crap.

Anything that claims you will lose a ridiculous amount of weight in a ridiculously short amount of time... crap.

Some of these things may work - I have even seen some work very well. But as soon as your stop doing them the weight will absolutely come back because you haven't learned the basic SIMPLE equation or how to maintain it.

To lose weight, you must expend more calories than you take in, it's that simple. There's no trick, there's no fine print.
    To keep yourself from gaining weight, you must expend the same amount or just under what you take in. Plain and simple.

Weight gain comes from taking in more than you are letting back out. There is no quick fix to this, at least not one that will be successful. Pills and wafers do not burn fat, they do not suppress appetite, they do not bust into your gut with swords and duel to the death with the fat.
  • tundebo
    tundebo Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your help. :) I was thinking the same but was not really sure.
  • skinkr2013
    Options
    YES, THE ONLY HEALTHY WAY TO REDUCE WEIGHT IS DOING PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES (BEST IS BRISK WALKING 30-60 MINS PER DAY 6 DAYS A WEEK) AND NORMAL BALANCED DIET; REDUCING WEIGHT BY DIETING OR DIET SUPPLEMENTS DO WORK INITIALLY, ULTIMATELY FAILS EVEN MAY HAVE ADVERSE EFFECTS!
    THERE IS NO EASY WAY TO REDUCE WEIGHT!!