Newbie in need of a MFP buddy for support

Options
Hiya I have been on and off this site for a while. Tried all the normal diets, weight watcher, slimming world done them all. I did loose a lot a few years ago with ww but just cant seem to get my head around it now its changed.
So going to really give MFP a go.
I need a buddy for support and help along the way to get me to a fit and happy place, I have about 70lbs to loose to get me to a healthy weight.
Please can anyone give me some advice on how to get there.
Thanks

Debbie

Replies

• Netwalks
    Netwalks Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'll be your slimming buddy! I try to offer support and encouragement to my friends on mfp each day. Like you I have been to weight watchers and slimming word but always go back to my old ways. Feel free to friend me! Good luck!
  • debbiebod
    Options
    Thanks I need all the help I can get. LOL I have added you as a friend.
    x
  • clare4b
    clare4b Posts: 9
    Options
    hey! I also just joined (or rather just staryed taking myself seriously) I can try to help encourage you too!! I am currently doing Jillian micheals body revolution so I'll see where it takes me and let you know if its worth your time. Feel free to add me anyone!
  • wdshell
    wdshell Posts: 16
    Options
    Your welcome to add me if you wish, I'll do my best to help you through. Its all about prioritising and staying consistant. It has to be a complete lifestyle change which means you need to make eating right and training just as important as anything else that would go in your diary! Use vision boards to keep your goal in sight and make sure those close to you know what your goals are and are there to support you. As the old saying goes..."slow and steady wins the race" be sensible and healthy and dont give yourself unrealistic goals which may knock you off track. And most of all don't stress!! Enjoy this time of change, enjoy trying different types of exercise, enjoy trying new recipes. You can do it :)