So I Made Up My Mind That I Don't Wanna Be FAT Anymore...

Options
Greetings Everyone!

I think the "subject" pretty much sums up everything lol.

I've been overweight my whole life and have yo-yo dieted. I've been thick/chubby, but now it's just ridiculous. Without giving exact numbers (I'm not ready yet, give me some time here, I'm still pretty ashamed by it), I'm 5'4 and my goal is to be somewhere between 150-170. I'm about 70-90lbs away from that. Smh.

I had a breast reduction in December 2012 so now I'm working past the healing and trying to get the rest of my body to match my new chest. I stumble but I track everything...most days. I guess the difference this time is that I know it's a lifestyle change and will require sacrifice and TIME.

Right now I'm working on my calorie count. I usually do good but I need to keep an eye on my salt and sugar and carbs. Just because you're under your calorie count doesn't mean the rest of your counts are good...as I've discovered through My Fitness Pal.

Anyways, I've lost 4lbs from late February to now but I know I can do better. I've recently been cleared to start exercising again so I've started. I also take my multi-vitamins, CLA, and a few extra other vitamins (for balance).

With that being said, any and all support/tips are welcome. Follow me and I'll follow back. Let's help each other!

sweet_n_soulful@hotmail.com

Take care and best of wishes to everyone on their journey!

Replies

• santd
    santd Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    join the gang of wannabe slims.......and happy dieting. So far I've lost altogether 183 pounds, but I've got stuck on my last 14 pounds, so i joined this site for morale support, as I've been dieting for 18 months now and getting fed-up of it. look at my picture gallery for my before and after pics. If i can do it, believe you can.
  • tammysoulful
    tammysoulful Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    LOL! I love everyone's sense of humor here, great way to combat the blues of being....um...pleasantly plump? LOL! Thank you for the support and all the best to you on your journey! I'll be sure to check out your pics too!