Options
Hello everyone my name is Kim and I am new to this I have a huge sweet tooth so if anyone has any ideas on how to help please let me know, also how do you track calories to where you eat enough to be full but not going over your goal thank u

Replies

• dwilk
    dwilk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been here for almost a week. I find myself getting hungry during the day. It's not bad, you just have to get use to eating healty. You have to be determined and continue to focus on the end result. I haven't learned to eat right either. I have only went over one time this week. Stay focused and be determined. You can do it.
  • wiseg2
    wiseg2 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    For my sweet tooth I get the 100 calorie packs or some sundaes by Smart Ones in the frozen food section. You can add me for support and encouragement if you like. Some other tips would be drink a big glass of water before eating to take the edge off, pre-plan your meals, and make sure you're eating the appropriate portions.
  • Edestiny7
    Edestiny7 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Measure out serving sizes. At home, I weigh everything using kilograms. If one serving of a food doesn't fill you up, as it should not, have a serving of a different food. I find that eating fresh food at home has far fewer calories, and is much more filling, than processed or prepared foods. Make sure you are drinking enough water throughout the day as well. Some people on here try to eat 5 or 6 small meals a day, staying under a certain amount of calories for each mini meal. Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • edinbors
    edinbors Posts: 112
    Options
    I also get the 100 cal packs! They are great! Target has these fruit strips by Archer Farms that are really good and very sweet and made by only real fruit no junk and the are only 45 cals! Add me for support if you need it! i have been here 3 weeks!