Anyone doing Michelle Bridges 12wbt, Round 2 - 2013?

Options
Hi All - Looking forward to starting the 12wbt with rego for round 2 starting tomorrow. Looking for others also completing this round to team up for support......who is with me? Please add :)

Replies

• tara_612
    tara_612 Posts: 37
    Options
    Regos are now open for pre-season challenge, is anyone else doing it?
  • minisumo
    minisumo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it! Don't know what to expect but I'm hoping for good things :)
  • gemmaleigh1989
    gemmaleigh1989 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Can't say I'm doing it this round... But I did do it a few rounds ago!

Let me tell you, it is so fantastic! I'm vegetarian and was worried about the limited recipes that would be on there... But there were sooooo many awesome recipes and ideas! All with the calorie count etc! I loooved it. Make sure you print out the recipes you like and make a folder as when the round is over, you don't get access to them anymore.

Good luck! :)
  • ScrappyKat
    ScrappyKat Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Its my first round. I'm looking forward to it, and will be using MFP to record my food and drink
  • tara_612
    Options
    I'm doing it! Don't know what to expect but I'm hoping for good things :)

Great work! Cant wait for the proper part to be underway, I am off to a good start already!
  • tara_612
    Options
    Its my first round. I'm looking forward to it, and will be using MFP to record my food and drink

Same here! never done it but cant wait! Also using MFP to log :)
  • tara_612
    Options
    Can't say I'm doing it this round... But I did do it a few rounds ago!

Let me tell you, it is so fantastic! I'm vegetarian and was worried about the limited recipes that would be on there... But there were sooooo many awesome recipes and ideas! All with the calorie count etc! I loooved it. Make sure you print out the recipes you like and make a folder as when the round is over, you don't get access to them anymore.

Good luck! :)

awesome! thanks for the tip with the recipes!!!!
  • donella73
    donella73 Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm doing it!
  • KristyWalker83
    KristyWalker83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I signed up last night. Feel free to add me if u like :) so excited to get started!!
  • spersephone
    spersephone Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I've signed up, not sure what to expect as I'm not really one to be told what to eat. I'm happy to be guided, but if I don't like it, I will substitute things. And I know that's not necessarily going to help me. However, I'm interested to see how it goes. I'm planning to only do it the once, because I've been curious about it for a while and I'd like to see what's involved. I can also stand to lose around 10 kilos to get back to my successful weight loss that I achieved a few years back.
  • Kateylegs
    Kateylegs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've signed up for this round, too. I've been on MFP for a while now but never made use of the social/community side of it. This would probably be a great way to start with it!

Please feel free to add me - can we start a group or something? I'm not really sure how this works. :)
  • cogsblogs23
    Options
    I'm thinking of registering - I've done it twice before - although I've lacked the commitment in the past, tried to do it on my own and failed... I joined a gym just after Easter and am whipping myself there every day without any results :( I definitely think I'm physically committed this time (burning 500 calories a day isn't daunting to me now as I'm already doing it) but I really think I need the psychological support Michelle Bridges provides. I just have to pluck a couple of hundred dollars from somewhere though...
  • cogsblogs23
    Options
    Ok - just signed up... My phone might get cut off, but at least I'll be thin ;)
  • Kateylegs
    Kateylegs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ok - just signed up... My phone might get cut off, but at least I'll be thin ;)

I like your thinking! :)
  • becnaffine
    becnaffine Posts: 55
    Options
    I just signed up! A tad nervous :) Anyone add me for support if they like :)
  • james_tew
    james_tew Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm supporting my fiancé by eating the same food and doing the same tasks that she is.

We both did the fitness test yesterday. Looking forward to the kick off and eating the food!

Feel free to add me.
  • skittlebutts
    Options
    Hey guys! I am doing this round! I did it a couple of years ago as well and lost about 15kgs! I didnt even do it properly that time, this time I'm going all in!! I'm so excited! I think we get our first meal plan and shopping list for week one tomorrow... whooo! Last time I did it I also printed out all the recipes in a folder, and still have it! It's a great idea, otherwise you will regret it :) If anyone wants to feel free to add me! ^.^ I need all the motivation and support I can get, and I can give it too!
  • kvossandrews
    kvossandrews Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I have joined up as well. Would love to have some 12wbt round 2 friends..........

best of luck all.

I have been doing my own thing for the past three months I can see a differance but the scales have not moved. Mind you I go with the no weighing only once every three months now that is all going to change on this program......
  • SaskyB
    SaskyB Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in. The salmon ginger stir-fry is a winner!! Started on the recipes early.

I'm an Intermediate doing the home/outdoor program with 3 children under 5. They are all on board - favourite chant 'you don't need the calories' =).

Would love to hear what people are cooking that they recommend and what go to snacks people are choosing.

Sara xo.
  • Diane_1984
    Diane_1984 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi guys im signing up today! Please add me would love some support since I am sure there will be days I need a push to keep going!