I finally hit the 160s (pic heavy)

Options
Teliooo
Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
To cut a long story short, I have been on a weight loss journey for a while now. I lost a lot before I joined MFP but I have been struggling with the last 3-4 stone for over a year now. Today I hit a massive milestone. I am finally in the 160s. I can't remember a time in my life (since I started weighing myself) that I have ever weighed so little or have been so fit and happy with my size. I have been struggling with some demons and have dropped off the radar quite a few times since joining but I have never gained too much when I have, I usually just maintain or gain a couple of pounds and come back stronger. Ideally I would like to lose another stone or so but at the minute, I am happy with myself.

Anywhoo, if anybody wants to hear more, let me know, or my profile is open, so you can read a little more about me, if you want to. Not sure if the half way picture, to now, is much different in look but they definitely are in weight and inches.

Thanks for reading xx

Not the biggest I have been but I have no pictures of then. The most I weighted was about 280 pounds

fatme.jpg

fatme2.jpg

When I joined MFP

P8218218.jpg

Halfway to now

PA290328.jpg

Now (excuse the awful hair)

20130310_161833_zpsea4389b9.jpg

slimmer_zpse7f40f2d.jpg

slimmer2_zps92f70656.jpg

Replies

• LexiBlack12
    LexiBlack12 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You're doing amazing!!!! Keep up the great work!
  • xomellyxo
    xomellyxo Posts: 32
    Options
    Amazing!!! Well done x
  • wisteria55
    wisteria55 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Looking great, you should be very proud of yourself....
  • Momowink
    Momowink Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    I know it's not the point, but you were wearing the HELL out of that outfit in you halfway to now picture... That dress is just wow!
  • rianne04
    rianne04 Posts: 51
    Options
    Looking gorgeous! Your halfway pic looks really stunning! Keep up the good work! :)
  • kitza101
    kitza101 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You are looking amazing! Love the dress-sense too :) You look really happy, you can see it in your face. Fantastic work!
  • DeborahBatewell
    DeborahBatewell Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome.
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Blimey OP what a difference!!!

If you don't mind me saying, you look damn miserable in your first (before) photo, but you look totally and utterly different in disposition now - absolutely fantastic, WTG!!!!
  • oohmercyme
    oohmercyme Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Congrats on all your hard work :)
  • Teliooo
    Options
    Aww thanks. It was for a wedding. I dunno why I look so much better in that pic, than I do now. Maybe I should have stayed at that weight!
  • ImRadical4Jesus
    ImRadical4Jesus Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing girl! WTG and congrats!
  • Teliooo
    Options
    I was miserable, but I had been on a coach, then a ferry for about 8 hours! Haha. I get told I look a sound miserable a lot in life. Haha xx
  • kayla7jackson
    Options
    Very impressive! I am very proud of how far you have come and I like how "real" your story is, how you admit to getting off track a few times and suffering from that even if it was only a couple pounds. :) I know in the whole weight loss journey it is so easy to get off track and you stuck with it even with your downs.
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!! Congrats on the weight loss
  • Lind140
    Lind140 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You've done a wonderful job and you look fantastic!! So proud of you and your
    hard work, keep smiling and enjoy your success, you've earned it!!
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    Damn you're doing great!!

...and damn... I loooove your style :)
  • CCusedtodance
    CCusedtodance Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Just incredible! Congrats! It's not the falling of that makes you a failure, it's the not getting back on! X
  • MrsSassyPants
    MrsSassyPants Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!
  • liya368
    liya368 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Great job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!