Vacancies for friends

Options
MFP have got my profile sorted so I can now have friends, just send me a request and I'm yours :) GSOH a must, I have over 100lbs to loose so anyone else in that club or was in that club would be great to hear from you.

Sue

Replies

• kimgall90
    Options
    Same here, looking to lose at least 60 pounds. Add me :) I could really do with the help and support
  • skinnyme444
    Options
    Hi,

I'm new here also! Coul do with the motivation and support - add me :smile:
  • mrs727remedy
    mrs727remedy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want i want lose 100+
  • Super_Mama
    Super_Mama Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I am new too :) Looking to lose 75lbs. Help and support are always a plus!
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    MFP have got my profile sorted so I can now have friends, just send me a request and I'm yours :) GSOH a must, I have over 100lbs to loose so anyone else in that club or was in that club would be great to hear from you.

Sue

Hello ladies. Welcome to MFP. I joined two months after my son was born last March. You might like this group.....
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3462-50-pounds-to-loose

There are a lot of people who are looking to lose 50+ pounds and need friends. I would love to help in any way I can. Just let me know what I can do.

I started by just logging everything for two weeks. See what I needed to change and make one or two changes a week. Trying to change everything at the same time is only going to set you up for failure. ( Unless you are the type of person that can do that. I can't)
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options

Sue

Hello ladies. Welcome to MFP. I joined two months after my son was born last March. You might like this group.....
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3462-50-pounds-to-loose

There are a lot of people who are looking to lose 50+ pounds and need friends. I would love to help in any way I can. Just let me know what I can do.

I started by just logging everything for two weeks. See what I needed to change and make one or two changes a week. Trying to change everything at the same time is only going to set you up for failure. ( Unless you are the type of person that can do that. I can't)

BTW... I don't expect to get down to 104. Healthy is between 104 and 138 for my height. I like to see how far i've come.... and could go.
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Hi there fellow weightloss folks...I have lost 130 pounds in the past...maintained for 4 years, got cancer, kicked its *kitten*, got pregnant and now I have 60 pounds to lose...add me if you want the most awesome supporter ever... :flowerforyou:
  • DeborahBatewell
    DeborahBatewell Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Debbie. Feel free to add me if you'd like. Good luck on your fitness journey. :drinker:
  • mikester66
    mikester66 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am in the 100bls boat as well so if you need friends and support feel free to add me:)
  • amyrrector
    Options
    I've lost 50lbs so far with about 15 left to go! (See my profile picture of me in the same shirt at 200lbs and at 150lbs!)
    Its taken me 2 years to lose the weight, but as a full-time working mom who works 55+ hours a week away from the home I consider it a huge success! :)
  • nomesw84
    nomesw84 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I still have over 100lbs to lose :smile:
  • Krzys87
    Krzys87 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose around 85Ibs! Always game for a laugh and banter! :)
  • doubleH39
    Options
    please add me i have 50 pounds to go and need buddies