Power 90

Options
Anyone else want to start this July 1st? I just ordered it and not sure when it's coming..I figure it should before July 1st, so anyone want to join me in starting this? :)

Replies

• claw0416
    claw0416 Posts: 95
    Options
    I just bought the 30 day shred, was thinking about getting the p90 then going up to the p90x..Where did you get p90? I have not been able to find it, only the p90x. I was told I should start with the p90 since I am so overweight and out of shape..Of I can find it before July 1st would love to join you on this challenge!
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    I just ordered it straight from the beachbody website. It was $58.95 + 12.95 shipping.
  • claw0416
    claw0416 Posts: 95
    Options
    Thanks I will check into it again...it is way cheaper than the p90x..
  • traumarn
    traumarn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    it's called power 90. on the beachbodysite. I am a beachbody coach if you need any help finding anything or need some motivation, no problem! I coach 4 free! www.coachvaughan.com. love to hear from you.
  • jenibookworm
    Options
    Hey ladies i have power 90 as well and i would love to join you. starting july 1st.....what a way to celebrate canada day!
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    it's called power 90. on the beachbodysite. I am a beachbody coach if you need any help finding anything or need some motivation, no problem! I coach 4 free! www.coachvaughan.com. love to hear from you.

Wow you haven't posted for at least 1 year. Did your search engine inform you someone was talking about beachbody and you had to come on as a dedicated coach and offer your help, even though your last post was over 1 year ago.

Some people.
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    Started this today, great workout!!