70lb down - 20ld to go - seeking similar!

Options
Thanatic
Thanatic Posts: 27 Member
Hi,

I've entered a really critical time in the weight lose cycle - I'm into that last 10kg... phew!

I'm looking to have a few friends who are in that last deadly 10 kilos or so, so I can get some daily inspiration.

I do weight myself everyday, so I'm always losing weight according to MFP (it never highlights gains in the messages :-)

So, I'm in Australia, married, 2 gorgeous little girls, um, and feeling really positive about losing the last 10kg!

Cheers,
James

Replies

• petroushka
    Options
    You will only get those last points (sorry ,weight watchers language) if you work out hard in your Shed Gym and perhaps keep walking.drink lots of water and have bacon and eggs (no toast) for breaky.This will stop you snacking during the morning.I think it is snacking that is preventing the last 10kg
    Try those Fantastic Rice Crackers.They come in lots of flavours and don't have too many points.Stay away from cheese! Get low fat Lemnos fetta,not many points .I quite like it these days.Mum
  • neilvv
    neilvv Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have lost 60 lbs and have about 20 to go. Add me if you like buddy
  • strenght900
    Options
    lost 40 have to loose around 20 to 30 more
  • Gizzy1976
    Gizzy1976 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I've lost 72 pounds and have 28 to lose to get to my first goal.

Feel free to add me.

????
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    111 down with about 15 to go x Started the paleo diet a week ago, has had great results so far x