My Weight Loss Journey :)

Options
lexistepps
lexistepps Posts: 200 Member
I just wanted to share some pictures with all of my wonderful fellow MFPers...this has been a long journey and I am so grateful for every moment that I have put into losing the weight and getting in shape.

Let's get started with the first pic, shall we?

I was 180 pounds in this picture...the heaviest I have ever been and so out of shape, it's ridiculous. This was December 2009.
December.jpg

This was me @ 149 pounds...down a LOT!
24888_1255623707798_1145730023_3066.jpg

At 143 pounds now...those clothes are looking baggy!
27169_1280692734508_1145730023_3071.jpg

This was me mid-May at 138 pounds! Almost there!
102_8888.jpg

My profile picture...not sure about the weight? Probably 136ish...this is after I bought workout clothes that fit :P
30910_1309363331255_1145730023_3077.jpg

Annnnd the final one...for now. 133 pounds and only 3 pounds away from my goal! Wearing a size SMALL dress, hellooooo!
29890_1326580961685_1145730023_3081.jpg

Wahoo! Man I have come a long way, and I owe it all to you wonderful MFPers and your support :)

Replies

• dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • onyxlibra7
    onyxlibra7 Posts: 93
    Options
    How tall are you chica?? Oh and HELLLOOOO..u look AMAZING! I wanna know so I can get a round about estimate if 135 is good for my goal. I'm 5'4 and u look like u could be my height if not close,but it's hard to tell sometimes. =)
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Super job!!! You deserve that new size SMALL dress!!!!
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm curious on how tall you are too... my goal is 130ish (eons away!)
  • edinbors
    edinbors Posts: 112
    Options
    Amazing! Awesome job! You give me such inspiration! What all were you doing exercise and cal wise? Always helps to hear how others do it!
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats!!! You look amazing!!! :flowerforyou:
  • lexistepps
    Options
    How tall are you chica?? Oh and HELLLOOOO..u look AMAZING! I wanna know so I can get a round about estimate if 135 is good for my goal. I'm 5'4 and u look like u could be my height if not close,but it's hard to tell sometimes. =)

Yeah girl, I'm the same height as you! 130 is my goal but I have a feeling I'll maintain better at 135 :)

Thanks for the props, guys...I worked my butt off (literally! haha!) to get where I'm at!

As far as what I did...I cut my calories, started eating more fresh foods and started working out. First I did Couch to 5k and ran a 5k in May, then I just started going to the gym 4 times a week and got on the elliptical, now I'm doing the 30 Day Shred and like it a lot! I get bored very easily, in case ya couldn't tell ;)
  • kimmie1013
    kimmie1013 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing...you look great
  • KiriKiriKiri
    KiriKiriKiri Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    DANG! Way to go girl!!! How come I never looked that great at 133??? I am 5'3 too ;) You look AWESOME.
  • FitToBeFab
    FitToBeFab Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    AH mazing!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look great! You should totally submit your story to Shape magazine!
  • lexistepps
    Options
    Girl, you look great! You should totally submit your story to Shape magazine!

Oh you are way too sweet lol...I'm still flabby, certainly not in shape. Still flabby, just smaller :laugh:

But thank you, that totally made my night :blushing:
  • RewindApril
    Options
    I'm so proud of you! You are a very inspirational person. You look so, so wonderful and that dress looks totally AMAZING on you. Good luck on the last three pounds!
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Whoaa fantastic!

Good girl, what a terrific job you have done!! Worked so, so hard - absolutely brilliant! x
  • heycarlz
    heycarlz Posts: 15
    Options
    Holey balls what a transformation! Congratulations! I am looking to get down to around 133 so this is a big encouragement!

Well done ;)
  • mrsw510
    mrsw510 Posts: 169
    Options
    you look great!!
  • badrianne
    badrianne Posts: 101
    Options
    You look great! I love things like this especially when I am feeling a bit down about the whole weight loss thing. It reminds me that will a lot of hard work and dedication, great things are possible.

Did you ever have a week or a couple of weeks that you did not lose? What did you do to change that or did you just continue with the same things that were working earlier?

Thanks for sharing!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Absolutely an inspiration! Thanks for sharing.
  • crking
    crking Posts: 175
    Options
    Congrats! You look awesome!
  • lisaosumarie
    Options
    You look great!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!