New Friendssss!

Options
Hi,
I am not new on here but I've slowly let the weight creep back right up and feel more motivated than ever to lose 15 pounds by my graduation on May 10th! I really want motivation SO please add me! Thanks!

Replies

• Elpaw4mbv
    Elpaw4mbv Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm more or less new to this - put my toe in the water so to speak a while back to privately track my food but didn't keep it up or add any friends. I've decided to actually use this tool and haven't added many friends but would love to get out there and motivate as well as be motivated.:smile:

Will send you a friend request.
  • benum21121
    benum21121 Posts: 200
    Options
    FR sent- anyone else, feel free to add me! Daily logger, fairly motivating, have been/am somewhat successful at this weight loss thing, loves to give encourangement, and would hope from the same from you. :-)
  • cbeckl
    cbeckl Posts: 79
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log daily with an open diary and try to be as encouraging as possible to all my friends. It's not an easy road, but together we can get through the rough spots. I am currently on track to run a 10K in April and a half-marathon in October.
  • teevalle
    teevalle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new at this posting thing..I've used this on and off for a while now...but just in the last 2 months or so have been very dedicated working out and getting healthier....feel free to add me...looking for all the encouragement I can get as well as give....
  • racergirl1991
    racergirl1991 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Im not so new either...been here a couple years. I had sucess and lost almost all the weight...then life struck and in the last year I have gained it ALL back. Ready to get back on track and lose it permenantly!