Plan for when you hit your goal weight?

Options
What is the plan of action once you hit your goal? Does anyone have any advice on this?

Replies

• danimalkeys
    danimalkeys Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Have some pizza!
  • Ash_Diya
    Ash_Diya Posts: 36
    Options
    I am going to buy INC brand dresses from Macy's
  • tazhinshaw
    tazhinshaw Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Shopping spree! :D
  • ambermarlenex
    Options
    when i reach my first goal weight, i'm getting my bellybutton pierced! :D
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Find new fitness goals to reach! Faster races. . . more weights. . .etc. Not to lose more weight, but to help keep it off!! That, and I've enjoyed buying new clothes.
  • rtarpley
    rtarpley Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I want to continue to stay healthy ... Enjoy an occasional spike ... Continue to log meals ... Continue to exercise ... Decrease my diabetes medication.
  • SuperGalSam
    SuperGalSam Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna strip off in public and do a sexy dance to show off my lush body *jiggles* okay, not really, I don't want to be arrested. I just plan to buy more girlier clothes and be confident and happy in them instead of feeling like everyone is judging me! :D
  • fattyfoodie
    fattyfoodie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Go into maintenance mode and make some new life goals. I plan to start getting serious about crossing things off my bucket list.
  • gardnerkennedy
    gardnerkennedy Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Increase my calories gradually and continue to log my food. I anticipate I will log my food for the rest of my life--it's the only way to keep myself honest and keep myself from sliding back into bad habits. I do not want to regain this weight ever again.

Finding the right calorie level will take a month or two, I figure.

Also, I plan to sign up for a half-ironman and buy a new bike!
  • goldfinger88
    goldfinger88 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I've almost hit my goal. I may reset it, depending on what my stomach looks like. My doctors are happy with where I am. But my plan is simply to continue as I am. Eating good, fresh food. Mostly organic. No processed food. Very little sugar. It's a lifestyle, not a diet.

Since I don't count calories, that will not change. I expect to eat when I'm hungry and stop when I'm full. It's all quite simple.
  • TBird135
    TBird135 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I will continue to log my food and exercise becauseI plan to never have to lose weight again. Also plan to go to the beach without a cover-up!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Find new fitness goals to reach!

Yup, this! Goals to be able to do X push ups or squat X pounds or be X BF% or get your 5k time down to X. You might also find at maintenance that you want to lose 5 more lbs, or maybe gain 5 lbs.

ETA that I upped my calories slowly from around the 1600-1700 I ate during most of my weight loss, to 1800, 1900, 2000, 2100. I have kinda sorta been on maintenance for about 6 months, during which time I have lost 10 lbs :wink:
  • rfsatar
    rfsatar Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Maintain?!
  • kitsiekitty
    kitsiekitty Posts: 166
    Options
    EAT. A BOWL OF RICE.

Priority. After that its probably put on a bikini and go flaunt at a beach, maintainence mode, SHOPPING SPREE, enjoying the occasional binge without feeling guilty. :D
  • mmcj513
    mmcj513 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My plan is to finally get a really great pair of designer jeans!
  • chymerra
    chymerra Posts: 212
    Options
    i hit my goal size last october but i'm still working hard... i signed up for tough mudder and training for that. i also have new goals: to get more ab definition, get more lean muscle mass and just get ripped.
  • KevinsCatie
    KevinsCatie Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Swing dance lessons with the hubs! He agreed last night, and also agreed to start lifting with me when I'm ready.
  • EmilyGMcK
    EmilyGMcK Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Go on a holiday in the sun so I can show off my nice toned body!
  • sheepiegail
    sheepiegail Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    buy and wear a bikini which I haven't done since a I was a little kid. Okay my mom bought the bikini and I was probably 5 at the time. Haven't worn one even when I was at a good weight. Once I am toned and can show some muscles then I will be ready!
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Take my shirt off and flex in the faces of bystanders. And possibly get arrested.