24 year old female looking for friends!!

Options
Hi everyone!

I'm 35 weeks pregnant (this baby needs to make an appearance asap!), and I am getting extremely anxious to shed some weight. I know I'm jumping the gun a little, but I am just looking for some new friends to support me in losing weight, post baby. I can't wait to get back in the swing of things.

If you would like to be friends (& can tolerate waiting a few more weeks for me to start my journey), then please add me :)

A little about me:
I'm 5'4, 24 years old & have been married for less than a year. I live with my husband, dog, and soon-to-be-here son. I hide my weight pretty well (thankfully!), but pregnancy has put me at the heaviest I've ever been, about 190 lbs. I would like to get to 145 lbs for now and then reassess once I get there.

Replies

• rabbit__food
    rabbit__food Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Thank you to those who added me to their friend's list. I appreciate it :)
  • Navigator0811
    Options
    My wife is 36 weeks as of this Thursday. How close is that? Add me if you like and would love to share the journey. We are having a little girl and so excited to meet her! The best of times.
  • Tiareness
    Options
    congratulations
  • HeartOfAFighter
    HeartOfAFighter Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the pregnancy. I am a single mother of a healthy TALL 3 year old boy. I would love to share the journey! ^^
  • Chrystalsa
    Options
    Congratulations! I hope you have a Fast and Easy labor and that everything goes smoothly.

I'd love to share the journey with you :)
  • rabbit__food
    Options
    BUMP!

Anyone interested? I had my son on Sunday & am ready to shed some pounds :-)

I will have my first weigh in tomorrow morning. My guess is that I will be in the 180s with a temporary goal of 145 lbs.

:-)
  • Terpripken
    Options
    An early congratulations! My wife's due date is April 18th with our third. Then things will become easier for me at home, because I'll have a sidekick to eat well with.
  • fatpanda96
    Options
    Congratulations! Your baby is beautiful and good luck with your weight loss journey :)
  • mrsfurby14
    mrsfurby14 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend. I will motivate you and cheer you on, on your journey. Anyone can add me if thats what you want. I'm here everyday.
  • rabbit__food
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I got to your requests & have accepted you. Looking forward to supporting one another :-)