Here I go again!

Options
I am new again to myfitnesspal. I joined a few months ago...and again I flopped. Instead of losing I realized I had gained 10 pounds!
Now I am sitting at 200lbs ( The heaviest I have been not pregnant!)

Last night for some reason I realized I have had enough and I am the only thing standing between being uncomfortable in my own skin and feeling healthy. I have a wonderful husband and four beautiful children that I want to be able to enjoy. I am feeling postive this time and looking forward to making small goals along the way to ultimately reach my overall goal of losing 40lbs.

This week my goals are to track my food (honestly) and make time to walk for 30 minutes three times.

Here I go...

Replies

• Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • mikegl1
    mikegl1 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and way to go. Starting is always the hardest. In my opinion I think you need to ensure you write your goals down too - I am bad about doing that and soon the time passes and I forget about what I wanted to hit, when.

And don't worry if you hit a bump or two, just keep on going.
  • valenbryce
    valenbryce Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've tried logging on my own a couple of times and always fallen off the wagon. This time I decided to make use of the on line community as well as opening up my food/exercise diary. I have found that it really helps me be accountable and the support of friends pushes you to do just a little more and keeps you motivated! Good luck.
  • dacadoo
    dacadoo Posts: 32
    Options
    Welcome back! Glad to have you on the journey with us. I am new too and I am finding tracking the food is a huge help!!!!!

Good luck on the walking I love it too I just wish the weather here would break so its not so cold.

Ann
  • scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! Please add me if you would like. I log on daily and try to comment on everyone. Please anyone else on here feel free to add me as well :) good luck everyone!!
  • Wildbran
    Wildbran Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! This is my second attempt too, so here's wishing us both the best!! Sent a friend request to you... and anyone feel free to add me! I need all the motivation I can get!
  • Kelly0572
    Kelly0572 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, Im in the same boat as you. Im at 206 and also the highest Ive ever been. not a good feeling at all. My goal is to be 150-170. Feel free to add me and we can conquer this together :)