Progress Pics - so far Before and During 30pounds lost!

Options
2»

Replies

• midnite81
    midnite81 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You've done a great job. You should be proud of yourself. Way to go :)
  • hotxpinkness
    hotxpinkness Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look great!
  • sabineliebling
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up! I am close to your height (5'8") and I started near your weight too, 213. I have lost over 50 pounds now and I feel so much better! You have a build like me too, large chest and carry weight in your tummy. Your stomach looks soooo much smaller in your after pictures!
  • Gettinfit2
    Gettinfit2 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • tmschulte1
    tmschulte1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up! I am close to your height (5'8") and I started near your weight too, 213. I have lost over 50 pounds now and I feel so much better! You have a build like me too, large chest and carry weight in your tummy. Your stomach looks soooo much smaller in your after pictures!

Thanks! I just had twins so my stomach is very stretched out! I'm hoping with all the insanity I'm doing it will tone up a bit!
  • hydelaa
    hydelaa Posts: 184
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!
    I too come to this site at that time if giving up...always makes me change my mind! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!