The Biggest Loser for the Wii

Options
Has anyone tried the Biggest Loser for the Wii? What are your thoughts on it?

Replies

• Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    I have this game at home and it is quite fun. There are a lot of different workouts with Bob and/or Jillian and you set the length and intensity yourself, so it's totally what you make of it. Each week you have a weigh-in, just like on the show, but of course, you are never sent home, even if you do badly, haha, because you ARE home.
  • Queen_Sugar
    Queen_Sugar Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just brought it and two days of light workout total body, boy am feeling it. Am on a mission to get this baby weight off. My son is almost 9 mos. I was doing good in the begining lost almost all the baby weight. Now am almost back to my pregnancy weight. Before pregnancy 175, during pregnancy 245, after pregnancy 200 now am 224. The Wii is my bestfriend now. 175 here I come
  • smileygove
    smileygove Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How do you account for these workouts on MFP?
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I wasn't very impressed. The workouts made me sweat, but the motion capture was off. Plus, I don't have pockets in any of my workout clothes! I just did one four week challenge and moved on, although I will probably go back to it at some point, to justify the money I spent ;)

I am liking the EA Active much better. I am on my second 30 day challenge and because it use resistance bands, I can keep upping the level by getting new tubes. It has a lot more variety than the Biggest Loser.

As for logging these games, I use the calorie count from the game, but you could also use "circuit training."
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I just brought it and two days of light workout total body, boy am feeling it. Am on a mission to get this baby weight off. My son is almost 9 mos. I was doing good in the begining lost almost all the baby weight. Now am almost back to my pregnancy weight. Before pregnancy 175, during pregnancy 245, after pregnancy 200 now am 224. The Wii is my bestfriend now. 175 here I come

Go girl -- you can do it!!