Hello all!!

Options
Hi all...new to the site. My wife is shell12o5 and she has really inspired me to do this, so wish me luck!!

Replies

• sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to MFP. So great you have a partner to do this with.
  • genann
    genann Posts: 236
    Options
    Hi all...new to the site. My wife is shell12o5 and she has really inspired me to do this, so wish me luck!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Welcome, this is a great place!!!!!!
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Hi! welcome to the Site! :drinker:
  • shell1205
    shell1205 Posts: 138
    Options
    Hi honey... this IS a great site... I love it, and love that you want to do this together!!! Together, we can do this!!!! Love you!! :heart:
  • Luckymam
    Luckymam Posts: 300
    Options
    I wish MY hubby would join the site! I've set up an account for him but has yet to use it :(

The World Cup is on at the moment and there's just too much temptation to have beer every day.

Oh well...

Good luck to you. You'll do just great with everyone's support! This place has helped me so much :)
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    Best of luck to you and your wife!
  • texann
    texann Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! My daughter has been using myfitnesspal for about a month now and has lost 21 pounds! She has encouraged me to join and I am now here! I am an old lady :) who needs to lose about 20 pounds. I know its gonna be harder for me as I am older but this site makes it so fun and easy to track what you do that I can see weight loss in my future. My daughter tells me that the support from other members is awesome. I look forward to reading, logging and losing with y'all!

Sheila

Loving God, Loving People