How many pounds till your DL's weight?

Options
2»

Replies

• jacalennejax
    jacalennejax Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    If you're like me, you lied about your weight on your driver's license. I was 212 and put 165...

I'm 29 down and 20 more to go till I reach my Driver's License weight- how far are you?

I think i put 280. If so- I only have 11 more pounds to go!
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Why would you put something that can have so much variance so quickly on a long-term identification?! Mine has my name, date of birth and a picture of my face. Seems to work.
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Why would you put something that can have so much variance so quickly on a long-term identification?! Mine has my name, date of birth and a picture of my face. Seems to work.

Because your state requires it. Otherwise, I agree it does fluctuate but trying to get there has been motivation
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I am at my drivers license weight
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Is this an American thing? No weight on my license, just height (Ontario).

Not in every state. My state doesn't put weight on the drivers license, just height.

Yep. No weight here in PA.
  • jez4ever
    jez4ever Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    If you're like me, you lied about your weight on your driver's license. I was 212 and put 165...

I'm 29 down and 20 more to go till I reach my Driver's License weight- how far are you?
    Ha, Great question. I totally lied on mine and was about 30 lbs off. Then for some reason I lost my license and got a new one and gave the correct weight. I am pleased to say NSV!! I am 16 lbs less than my license weight. I would've never thought of this until you asked. :)
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options

Ha, Great question. I totally lied on mine and was about 30 lbs off. Then for some reason I lost my license and got a new one and gave the correct weight. I am pleased to say NSV!! I am 16 lbs less than my license weight. I would've never thought of this until you asked. :)

That's awesome!
  • kashmyre
    kashmyre Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm 55lbs under. I was 30lbs over when I got it. Too bad I don't need another one for 4 years. The picture looks nothing like me now!
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Hmm... Texas doesn't record weight on their driver's licenses.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I am the exact weight, to the pound, as of yesterday. I lied when I got it.
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Yes! Because we don't have weight on our license! lol