Mildly Irritating

Options
I hate the little message that pops up "if you continue to eat like this you will weigh 128.6 in 5 weeks'. I know its an estimate, but still bugs me. Not accurate at all.

Replies

• debege
    debege Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I dislike seeing it to. I have to take this one day at a time. I don't want to think about 5 weeks from now. It can be depressing some days.
  • Fit_Kenzie
    Fit_Kenzie Posts: 124
    Options
    you don't have to click on complete this entry and it won't pop up. It doesn't bother me at all.
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    you don't have to click on complete this entry and it won't pop up. It doesn't bother me at all.

^^ this. don't click the green button at the end of the day. that's it's only purpose is the 5 week future telling.
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    I haven't been tracking (have been losing), but when I used to get a warning, I tried to use it as motivation. After all, if you change your habits today, you'll never get to that five weeks figure.
  • sylviatx
    sylviatx Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    IN MY DREAMS some day it will read that I will weigh 128.6 lbs in five weeks! I have a long way to go!
  • missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I really don't mind seeing this pop up, it actually helps me. I get happy about what it says.
  • rpmtnbkr
    rpmtnbkr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    It used to annoy me at first... I guess because I was eating like that and wasn't losing.... now that I have been losing it's kind of funny sometimes.. especially on the days you go over... :)
  • rockstarwife518
    Options
    I can't wait for it to say "WOO HOO!! You are there!!!"
  • pinky68abc
    Options
    I guess it bugs me right now since I'm not over eating and working out and i'm still not losing!
  • debege
    debege Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Now I feel like an idiot. I thought it served more of a purpose. I am going to love it when it say that in 5 weeks you could weigh less that 200.
  • j_ringsaker
    j_ringsaker Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I remember seeing that when I started and thinking I would never reach that. One of my biggest victories was when I realized the weights I had grown used to seeing had come and gone 20 lbs ago.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I guess it bugs me right now since I'm not over eating and working out and i'm still not losing!

I looked at your diary. You are undereating by a lot which is why you can't loose. Work out your TDEE and deduct 20% from that to find out what to eat.
  • pinky68abc
    Options
    I am not under eating, I eat until I am full. I never eat after 7pm and I rarely eat back my exercise calories. The few times I go over my calories I gained instantly.
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    You are eating WAY too few calories each day, the scale wont move - your body wants to hold on to all the fat it can because you are starving it.
  • chatogal
    chatogal Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    IN MY DREAMS some day it will read that I will weigh 128.6 lbs in five weeks! I have a long way to go!

lol.....me too
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    I am not under eating, I eat until I am full. I never eat after 7pm and I rarely eat back my exercise calories. The few times I go over my calories I gained instantly.

In an effort to lose weight too quickly you've slowed your metabolism so now when you eat a normal amount it shows. Try upping your calories to 1400 (at least) for a month or so.
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    It is pretty accurate for me. I did the calculations once and it was right on. However, I seldom click on it.
  • chatogal
    chatogal Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for it to say "WOO HOO!! You are there!!!"

yeaaaahhhh....me too :-)