What are some good dvd workouts!!!!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• etarre
    etarre Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    For those of you who have been working out for awhile and need something challenging, I'd recommend the Jackie Warner DVD-- "One on One training with Jackie". Great lower body sequence, and some very difficult ab moves. In terms of fitness level, it's probably up there with the Jillian Michaels workouts, but easier to use just one part of the DVD if you want to.

Also, if you have netflix, they have some older workout videos on the live streaming option. It's a good cheap alternative to buying new DVDs all the time if you get bored.
  • Daytonsmommy
    Daytonsmommy Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I have been doing The Fim since I was 17 and absolutely love them!!!

I just started doing Jillian Michaels "No more trouble zones" and think it is a really great workout too!
  • fallongm_85
    Options
    Def Zumba!! its a fun workout!! I also like The Firm and Taebo. Good luck finding one that you like :happy:
  • cathy31785
    cathy31785 Posts: 12
    Options
    I have all of BEachbody's workouts almost and I love them all. I am a beachbody coach and if you have any questions feel free to shoot them towards me. Like it was meantioned before. Turbo fire was just released and its awesome, I have the sneak peeks. my great friend Jenelle work side by side on everything so if you need or have questions let me know.

To see what they look like go here.

www.beachbodycoach.com/jamminchick1

TT later'
    Catherine

this will also help break platues.