i need some serious friends!

Options
i need some serious friends, i go to the option where i can find member and when i search its bringing up new profiles( and by this i mean im not sure if they are serious or not) or people who havent been on in a while. I am serious this time and i need some serious friend i need motivation support and people who are really doing this, i need people who are losing alot of weigh or have lost some with a lot more to go, or people who have lost alot of the weigh! please!! :smile: go ahead and add if you would and thank you

Replies

• peopletalk
    peopletalk Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    i need some serious friends, i go to the option where i can find member and when i search its bringing up new profiles( and by this i mean im not sure if they are serious or not) or people who havent been on in a while. I am serious this time and i need some serious friend i need motivation support and people who are really doing this, i need people who are losing alot of weigh or have lost some with a lot more to go, or people who have lost alot of the weigh! please!! :smile: go ahead and add if you would and thank you
    i'm determined about losing it and i will try to motivate you :)
    add me if you want :) anyone can add me.
  • 19andneverthesame
    Options
    I'm down 17 pounds with another 42 to go! I'm in it for the long haul, let's motivate each other!
  • aprilslusher
    aprilslusher Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to send me a Friend Request! :smile: I have been on here close to 80 days and I've lost 23lbs. :flowerforyou:
  • sslichenmyer
    sslichenmyer Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone who has added me!!
  • OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I'm determined. I've lost 35 pounds since June, and have a bit more I want to lose. Even though I don't have much to go, I'm going to still be on here when I have reached my goal weight to track and give support. It's one of my favorite sites to be on so I don't think I'm going to let it go easily! LOL anyway I'm on almost every single day. I might miss a day here or there when I'm busy but I rarely have a day where I'm not logged on. Feel free to add :)
  • Help4nb
    Help4nb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    hi you can add me! lost 19lb since joining mfp , have lost 68lb in total. i log every day and always comment on news feeds. i workout as often as i can but im only human and life and food get in my way? lol
  • ndearing0501
    ndearing0501 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I don't have weight to lose, but use MFP to keep myself healthy and to make sure I eat right when working out!
  • lklkl5
    lklkl5 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Lost 43# in 5 months (current plateau) and about 40# to go. I'm on multiple times a day every day. Occasionally I'll miss a weekend day, but that's rare. Sending a friend request!