OCD Calorie Counter...NEWBIE!!

Options
Hello my friend and I are both new on here..we joined recently and i love how i can keep track of everything i am doing, from exercise, to eating, monitor my progress...this is a great tool! i've become a bit OCD with my working out and counting of calories but that's all right with me b/c its WORKING!!!:smile: when u can see the results first hand it makes u want to work harder!!

This is a LIFE STYLE change!! :heart: ~

Replies

• valerie33
    valerie33 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello my friend and I are both new on here..we joined recently and i love how i can keep track of everything i am doing, from exercise, to eating, monitor my progress...this is a great tool! i've become a bit OCD with my working out and counting of calories but that's all right with me b/c its WORKING!!!:smile: when u can see the results first hand it makes u want to work harder!!

This is a LIFE STYLE change!! :heart: ~
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Greetings valerie33!

So happy you and your friend found this site...I find it most helpful as well...lost 2lbs. 1st week...about 40 to go.

Teammate,
    Fat Dancer
  • suspendedindusk03
    Options
    Welcome. Sounds like you've got the right attitude! Best of luck to you and your friend. :flowerforyou:
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Darn right it works!! :smile: It's so nice to see some changes, isn't it??

I'm on the back half of the 40 I came to lose. That plus the last 2 months of pretty intense workouts are really making a change in me (if I do say so myself :wink: ).
  • trishhumphrey
    Options
    hey there val33 lookin good girlfriend ,, 20 pound weight loss ,, great !!
  • valerie33
    valerie33 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    hey there "trish" nice to see u on here chica ~ intro yourself my deary!! thx all for all the encouragement!
  • nathalie
    Options
    Hi Valerie,
    Welcome!! I'm new as well and love it. Glad you have a training partner, every little bit helps and people here seem so nice.
    nat :flowerforyou: