Slim in 6 Workout

Options
Hey all. I have just started the Slim in 6 workout program and was wondering if anyone else has started it or is currently doing it. I will only be on day 2 as of today. I would love to have some support whilst doing this program.

Replies

• Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    BUMP Anyone?
  • woodsy0912
    woodsy0912 Posts: 323
    Options
    I started out a few months ago doing slim in 6. I loved it! I think I did level 1 for 1 weeks, level 2 for 2 weeks, and level 3 for 3 weeks.

I really like Debbie. :happy:
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I'm liking it so far. I just hope I don't get bored with it. She is a good instructor though. :)
  • aprildpettitt
    Options
    I started SI6 on March 4th...did 2 weeks of Start It Up and have been on Ramp It Up since Monday. (Debbie has handed me my tail the past 3 days I might add LoL, but it is a process of growing strength and endurance!!) I love it! I did a lot of researching what people had to say about it before choosing the program. I was a teeny bit worried about ppl saying it is boring and slow, but I haven't felt that way at all (maybe different fitness levels???) Last week my weight stayed exactly the same, but I lost inches. Today I snuck a peek on the scale and it is moving down again...so together with being faithful to eating healthy and logging, it is working!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I got it a few years ago and got super bored, super fast. -_- Used it for maybe a week... Debbie is a nice trainer, though, and I think the workouts are pretty good.
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    This workout is probably my favorite. I enjoy how she does the workout with you, even to the point of getting sweaty.
    I lost a lot of inches the first time I did this workout and was getting ready to start it again.Now is as good a time as any.
  • mylla013
    mylla013 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just started this Monday morning. Am hoping for some good results!
  • ldesouza340
    ldesouza340 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am hoping that mine comes soon but i plan on starting April 1. I'll add you as a friend so we can keep each other motivated :)
  • tryinghard71
    Options
    I got it a few years ago and got super bored, super fast. -_- Used it for maybe a week... Debbie is a nice trainer, though, and I think the workouts are pretty good.

^^^^
    Same here. It was great for just starting out but I was bored quickly. Not enough workouts for me and I can't do the same thing everyday. I switched to P90X and then added Turbo Fire. Many more workouts and they don't have you doing the same thing everyday.
  • woodsy0912
    woodsy0912 Posts: 323
    Options
    I can see how some people could get bored with it. I never did though. Granted, it was the first real workout plan I ever completed so I did not know what to expect.

Maybe worth a re-visit! And I know she has a bunch more DVD's out there with good reviews. Keep it up, shape it up, tone it up, etc...
  • phoximom
    phoximom Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    waiting on my delivery to arrive!
  • fit4lifearies
    Options
    Hey there.. I love Slim in 6, Slim Series and the Express. I have them all. Sometimes I follow the program and sometimes I mix it up. Either way Debbie always delivers results for me. I can see how it may get boring but the workouts are challenging and as I see the changes happening to my body it just makes me stick with it . I love her energy and her attitude. I also love Shaun T Focus 25 if I am pressed for time. Brazil Butt Lift is another butt kicker. They all work if you are consistent. :smile: